Preparation for Meditation for Goal Setting
Begin by taking a few moments to relax your body and mind. Sit in a comfortable position and take a few slow and deep breaths. Do not hold your breath.
May the almighty force purify the atmosphere around us.
May it purify our body and soul.
Salutations to mother, father, and guru.
May the almighty force protect us, guide us, lead us, and support us, day and night, at all times, in all places, and all our duties.
Kundalini Meditation at Sahasrara
Ajna Meditation: Feel the Kundalini pulsation at Ajna Chakra.
Sahasrara Meditation: Feel the vibration of your life force at Thureeya Chakra.
Visualization for Goal Setting
- Visualize a white space. Imagine this space is a blank canvas, and you are the artist.
- Start to think about your goals. Where do you want to be in one year, five years, or even ten years from now?
- Begin to create a mental image of what your future looks like. See yourself achieving your goals.
- Visualize the steps needed to reach your goals. Picture how you will get there and what you will need to do.
- Focus on the positive thoughts and emotions associated with reaching your goal.
- Imagine yourself taking action and pushing through any obstacles that get in your way.
- Think about how achieving your goals will make you feel. Feel the joy and satisfaction you will get from reaching your goals.
- Take a few moments to feel the emotion of success.
- Finally, imagine yourself having achieved your goals. Take a few moments to bask in the glow of your success.
Affirmations for Goal Setting
- I am capable of achieving all my goals.
- I will stay focused on my goals despite any obstacles.
- I am taking actionable steps to reach my goals.
- I am dedicated to achieving my goals, no matter how long it takes.
- I have the power to achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I will not let fear or doubt stop me from reaching my goals.
- I am committed to my success and will not give up.
- I will regularly review my goals and adjust my action plan accordingly.
- I will use my resources efficiently to maximize my chances of success.
- I am confident that I will reach my goals.
May the Almighty force shower us with good health, long life, peace, prosperity, fame, and wisdom.
Blessing to the life partner.
Blessing to brothers and sisters.
Blessing to close relatives and friends.
Blessing to those who help us in our daily duties.
Blessing to enemies and miscreants, if any, that they, too, must change their hearts and live in peace, prosperity, and harmony.
I shall not hurt anyone in body or mind. I shall help to remove the pain of others to the extent possible.
Bless the rain.
Bless the world.
Peace! Peace! Peace!
Follow-up after the meditation
- Write down what you achieved during the meditation.
- Review your goals and identify any areas that need more clarity or attention.
- Create a plan for achieving your goals, breaking them down into smaller, more achievable steps.
- Identify and remove any mental barriers preventing you from achieving your goals.
- Take action on your identified steps and stay committed to achieving your goals.
- Celebrate your successes and use them as motivation to keep striving for your goals.
- Review your progress periodically to stay on track and make adjustments if needed.
Unlocking Your Inner Potential Through Meditation – A Poem
Our minds have the power to create,
Our goals we can now set straight.
Our dreams and ambitions come alive,
When meditation helps us to strive.
Our focus becomes so clear,
As we meditate without fear.
Our steps in the right direction,
Lead us to our perfect destination.
Our goals become our reality,
As we take each step with clarity.
We learn to value our own success,
And to give ourselves the best.
Our goals are our own creation,
And meditation is our great motivation.
We become our own best friend,
As we strive for our goals to the end.
It’s time to make some progress!
Comment below with your goals, and subscribe to my newsletter to stay motivated and inspired.
Please show me some love.
Love you & Thank you,
Be Blessed by the Divine!
Krish Murali Eswar.
Leave a Reply