Kundalini Awakening and Practice:
- Kundalini can be awakened by the touch of the guru on the root chakra.
- Kundalini rises through the spinal column effortlessly.
- Kundalini resides at the agnya chakra after awakening.
- Practice Kundalini Yoga twice a day for about 20 minutes each.
- Consistent practice brings heightened energy levels.
Effects of Kundalini Awakening:
- Increased energy felt on the forehead.
- Some may experience slight heaviness on the forehead.
- Pleasant sensations in the initial days of practice.
- Heightened energy levels within the system.
- Need to be in touch with the guru for further guidance.
- Shanthi meditation brings spiritual energy to physical energy.
- Increases the ‘battery’ in the system.
- Converts Kundalini Shakti to physical energy.
- Comparisons to adding an extra battery to a device.
- Initiation of mooladhara meditation prepares for Shanthi meditation.
Advancing in Kundalini Yoga:
- Alternating between mooladhara and agna meditation.
- Progressing to Thureeya meditation.
- Opening all seven chakras in the body.
- Opening the two chakras above the head.
- Advanced stage of meditation opens all nine chakras.
Benefits of Kundalini Awakening:
- Heightened energy levels and better concentration.
- Mind reaches the alpha level of frequency.
- Enjoyment of calm and quiet state of mind.
- Improved willpower and ability to succeed.
- Ability to reform actions for the benefit of oneself and others.
Be Blessed by the Divine!
Krish Murali Eswar.