The answer is a definite no. Do not meditate at night. There is, however, an exception. Keep reading. I will tell you about it.
Despite the common misconception that meditation can be practiced anytime, it is not recommended to meditate late in the evening or at night. Especially higher levels of Kundalini meditation should be avoided as it may have potential risks due to its intensity.
Although there are various meditation practices available, one must take extra precautions and avoid any intense practice when it comes to using meditation for sleep. Therefore, while morning meditation is highly encouraged if you are looking to improve your quality of sleep, nighttime meditation sessions are generally discouraged. Considering the time of day and being keenly aware of the type of meditation you are practicing is paramount to ensure safety and yield the best results.
The night is still dark
Your mind needs its restful sleep
Do not meditateKrish Murali Eswar
Which Meditation is Safe to Practice at Night?
The practice of Mooldhara meditation in Kundalini Yoga improves the quality of sleep. With the help of Simplified Kundalini Yoga, anyone above 14 years old can quickly learn Shanthi meditation. It involves no asanas, pranayama, mantra chanting, or imagery methods.
- It is safe and simple to perform Shanthi meditation at night to reduce insomnia and improve brain functioning.
- Shanthi Meditation helps to relax the body and mind, improving sleep quality.
Wait for the dawning sun
To bring you clarity of thought
Don’t try it in the nightKrish Murali Eswar
How to Learn Shanthi Meditation in Kundalini Yoga?
Kundalini meditation is a powerful practice. It can help you to unlock your inner energy and awaken the spiritual power of the seven chakras. With the simple touch of the divine master at the Mooladhara Chakra, Simplified Kundalini Yoga Center offers an easy way for people of all ages to connect with their spirit.
To make sure the experience is safe and enjoyable, we offer Shanthi meditation. This helps eliminate any potential risks associated with the practice. Anyone above 14 years old can learn the SKY Yoga practices. There are no asanas, yoga poses, pranayama, breathing techniques, mantra chanting, imagery methods, or idol worship. The spiritual system of SKY Yoga is religion-agnostic.
To reap the full benefits of kundalini meditation, knowing the various chakras and understanding their purpose is important.
Another day’s light
Will grant tranquility anew
Do not meditate tonightKrish Murali Eswar
What are the seven chakras? What do they mean?
The seven chakras are Ajna, Sahasrara, Swastishtana, Mooladhara, Manipuraha, Anahata, and Visuththi. Each one holds its unique benefits when accessed through kundalini meditation.
1. Mooladhara: This is the foundation of all other higher chakras. Its purpose is to provide stability and balance in life.
2. Swadhisthana: It is the second energy center of the body located in the pelvic region. It is associated with the physical functions of sexuality, reproduction, and pleasure.
3. Manipuraha: The Manipuraha Chakra is a vital energy center located above the navel, connected to the pancreas. It helps in balancing and harmonizing one’s physical and emotional states.
4. Anahata: This Chakra is an energy center at the heart level associated with the Thymus Gland. It deals with matters related to love and compassion. It fuels empathy and understanding.
5. Visuththi: This chakra connects with the Thyroid glands in our body. It helps in developing intuition and spiritual insight.
6. Ajna: Also known as the Third Eye Chakra, it is a powerful energy center that connects to the Pituitary gland. It develops intuition, insight, and spiritual awakening.
7. Sahasrara: The crown chakra represents enlightenment and wisdom. Connecting to its power can bring about emotional healing.
Caution: Do not meditate at any other chakra than Mooladhara at night.
The night is for rest
Find calm after the rising sun
No need to meditateKrish Murali Eswar
1. Activate your kundalini energy in just a few minutes in a Vethathiri SKY Yoga Center
2. Learn Shanthi meditation safely
3. Avoid unnecessary asanas, yoga poses, pranayama, breathing techniques, mantra chanting, imagery methods, or idol worship
4. Have access to experienced experts who will answer all your questions
So what are you waiting for? Visit us now at the Simplified Kundalini Yoga Center and experience the power of the Kundalini!
You heard it here first, folks: comment and subscribe before you miss out on my thoughts, poems, and laughs!
Be Blessed by the Divine!
Krish Murali Eswar.