You will feel a tingling sensation of your life force on your forehead between the eyebrows once the Vethathiri SKY Yoga master initiates your Ajna chakra.
- Focus on the pressure sensation of your Kundalini force.
- Breathe normally. Do not focus on your breathing.
- Ignore sound, light, smell, taste, or distractions from within and outside.
- Sit comfortably in a silent room.
- Avoid using room fresheners or agarbathis in your meditation room.
- Switch off the lights.
- Meditate early in the morning and during sunset.
- Exercise before meditating.
- Join a group meditation in a Vethathiri SKY yoga centre regularly as a beginner.
The master will touch and intensify the vibrations at your Ajna chakra.
It will help you to strengthen your focus at Ajna chakra.
Be Blessed by the Divine!
Krish Murali Eswar.
Leave a Reply