- 1-1/2 days in a week ideally. If not at least one day a week.
- Near dead bodies
- Near sick people
- In hospitals
- During travel
- When in public
- In temples, mosques, churches, gurudwaras
- In burial or cremation grounds
- In places where people are tense
- In fear
- When tired
- Women during menstruation
- Women during pregnancy
- After strenuous physical work such as gym
- After sex
Be blessed by the Divine!
PS. Visit Vethathiri.edu.in. Find a SKY Center near you to learn Shanthi meditation.
Leave a Reply