- Hypnosis is like a restless sleep. Meditation is like a state of conscious wakefulness.
- Hypnosis is a peculiar state of the nervous system, while meditation is an awakened state of the soul.
- Hypnosis is like being in a trance, while meditation is a journey of self-discovery.
- Hypnosis is an unconscious state, while meditation is a state of awareness.
- Hypnosis is an induced sleep, while meditation is an induced awakening.
- Hypnosis increases susceptibility to suggestion, while meditation increases susceptibility to intuition.
- Hypnosis is a slight insensibility, while meditation is a heightened sensibility.
- Hypnosis is like being in a dream, while meditation is like being in a dreamless state of peace.
- Hypnosis is a state of being hypnotized, while meditation is a state of being mindful.
- Hypnosis is surrendering your mind to the hypnotist. Meditation is surrendering your mind to the Almighty.
- Hypnosis is like an altered state of consciousness. Meditation is like an enlightened state of consciousness.
- Meditating is like being in a world of deep thought, while hypnosis is like a world of profound suggestion.
- Meditation is about peace and serenity. Hypnosis is about going down a rabbit hole of altered perception.
- Hypnosis is like a rollercoaster ride of imaginative experiences. Meditation is like taking a peaceful walk in the park.
- Meditation is like a calm and refreshing swim. Hypnosis is like diving deep into the ocean of hyper-suggestibility.
- Hypnosis is like an unpredictable journey of responsiveness to ideas. Meditation is the same path taken day after day in total peace.
- When you meditate, you are in control of your thoughts. When you are hypnotized, your thoughts take control of you.
- Meditation is like a cool breeze on a hot day. Hypnosis is like a hurricane of increased willingness to respond.
- Hypnosis is like a rollercoaster of emotions. Meditation is like a river of tranquility.
- Hypnosis is a journey of altered attention, while meditation is a journey of clarity.
- Meditation is like a peaceful boat ride, while hypnosis is like a wild ride in a raging river.
- Hypnosis is a dream-like state of altered perception. Meditation is like a calm state of being.
Hypnosis leads the mind astray
Into a dream-like state of play
Where it can wander far away
And never see the light of day.
Meditation gives the mind control
To find focus and peace of soul
And explore its innermost depths
Where joy and calmness it can keep.
Hypnosis takes us far awayKrish Murali Eswar
Where we can lose ourselves in play
But in meditation lies a key
To find our true selves within us, see.
Have you ever tried hypnosis and meditation at the same time? I’d love to hear your thoughts about this – why not comment on my blog and subscribe to my newsletter to keep up with the conversation?
Be Blessed by the Divine!
Krish Murali Eswar.
Leave a Reply