👋 Be Blessed by the Divine, it's great to have you here.
Let me teach you to live a healthy, long, prosperous, blessed, wise, and peaceful life with my personal life example.
Hi, I'm Krish Murali Eswar. I run experiments on personal life to find what works (and what doesn't). I'm here to help you build upon your success and create a life that works for you.
List of Lessons you are likely to learn from me:
- Simplified Kundalini Yoga
- Kayakalpa Yoga
- Simplified Physical Exercises
- Introspection Techniques to Analyse thoughts, Moralize Desires, Neutralize Anger, Eradicate Worries, and Realize Who Am I?
- Vastu Without Demolition
- Modern Stellar Astrology
- Whole Food Plant based Diet
- Home Schooling
- and making passive income through digital marketing
- Anuradha Eswar (Radha), my wife, my soulmate, who deserves the best out of me. The only reason I still live with her is that she makes me want to become a better human being every day. She doesn't know how to succumb to fear. Nor does she give up on any human being. Read about her characteristics that inspire me here.
- Achyuthan Eswar, my son & Shyamala Suresh, his wife. Achyu is the wisest human being I have ever met. My advisor. An inspiration for my health. He prevents illnesses in me with his whole food plant based system that I like to call Sampoorana Food. Shyamala is my inspiration to remain fit and one of the best friends to depend upon in times of need.
- Janani Eswar, my daughter, Siddharth Bharath, her husband, Achinthya Samruddha, my grandson. Janani is the joy of my life. Siddharth has the sweetest temperament of all people I have ever met in my life. Achinthya is right now our preoccupation at home. He is all of 18 days old as on 22 July 2019, the date of this post.
- Aditi Eswar, my daughter, Sushanth Suresh, her husband. Aditi runs a home schooling environment guiding children around 2-10 year olds. She was homeschooled by us. We never educated her. We gave her the freedom to learn. She knows more about homeschooling than me or Radha. Sushanth is a fighter who knows how to win his inner and outer battles in life. One day he will inspire the world, am sure.
- (Late) Meenakshi, my mother and my one of my greatest sources of inspiration. She dedicatedly worked her life-time to successfully upgrade a slum school in Chennai with a thatched roof into a middle school with a concrete building with private sponsorship. Read about the lessons I learned from my mom.
- Krishnamoorthi, my father. I owe him my hard working gene. He never took a day of holiday all his life. He is about 80+ years and still healthy and active. God bless him.
- Dr. Desikan and Vilasini Desikan, my in-laws, Radha's parents, who are my greatest supporters. Even if the world is against me, they will stand by me. Dr. D is an amazing linguist. Villu Patti is a wonderful story teller and an artist.
We all live live together in a single floor four-bedroom house. You can imagine my home. It is buzzing with activities from morning to night. Living in my home taught me tolerance, adjustment, and sacrifice.
My Daily habits
- Simplified Physical Yoga Exercise in the morning (about 60 minutes).
- Kayakalpa Yoga (morning & evening)
- Kundalini Meditation (twice a day) (20 + 20 minutes).
- Enema (at least once if not twice a day).
- Bath (of course).
- Whole food plant based meal (twice a day).
- No snacks or drinks in between meals, most of the times.
- Iron my clothes. Iron my wife's clothes, too, and am happy to help dry my grandson's reusable nappies and his dresses when time permits.
- Occasionally, I do the dishes in the kitchen when the maid doesn't turn up. I am happy to clean toilets and dry clothes when the maid misses out.
- Work daily. I do not remember taking a holiday ever.
- Meditate along with a like-minded meditators using online media pretty much daily twice.
- Introspect (almost daily) and in Silence for a few hours a week when family/work permits.
- Serve Swamiji as a Honorary Director of IT and a Professor in The World Community Service Center. Take affirmative action to spread Swamiji's work every day to the world through the new age media.
- Teach Yoga and Meditation online and in our SKY Yoga centers and at the Aliyar Temple of Consciousness (doesn't happen daily but certainly fairly regularly)
- Solve problems for others. (almost daily)
- Dhana Akarshana Sankalpa (at least 9 times daily on 99% of the days in a year).
- Don't watch Television or go to a theatre to watch movies (I confess that I do rarely break this rule, perhaps once a year or two, I go to a theatre and sit with my father to watch an over or two of cricket match).
- Bless the world (do it for one hour on special days like new year, swamiji's birthday).
- Wake up around 4:30 a.m. (about 5 days a week).
- Go to sleep around 9:30 p.m. (about 5 days a week).
I have great fun living the life I live. I thank my family and my guru for showing me a path in life.
Coming up soon
Kundalini Yoga Education Blog
Kayakalpa Yoga Blog
- Vastu Without Demolition
My Yoga & Meditation
I was born on 10 October 1964
My TEDx Talks
I spoke in TEDxJaipur as a guest speaker on sustainable living. (I am still searching for the video in their website which is still under construction!).
How can I help you?
Do write to email@example.com
Be Blessed by the Divine,
Krish Murali Eswar.