A gift from the Saint
May you be blessed by the divine.
Many years ago, a saint appeared in front of our guru, Sri. Vethathiri Maharishi, and gifted him with a secret mantra. He learnt it from him and chanted it regularly. He overcame his severe financial stress and eventually went on to build one of the largest spiritual communities in the world, World Community Service Center. The center is headquartered in Temple of Consciousness, Aliyar, Near Pollachi, Tamil Nadu.
I was fortunate to learn this secret prayer from him which I offer to you in the form of a recording. Three years ago, I found myself without any work and facing financial difficulties. Over the three years, we have steadily been overcoming our troubles and we are on our way to greater success. Credit for the improvement of our financial status goes to the power of this Mantra.
Idea Timings for doing Dhana Krshna Sankalpa:
(Assuming Sun rise in your city is at 6:00 a.m. *Check the exact sun rise in your city and adjust Horai timings accordingly.)
Monday: 8:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 5:00 AM, 12:00 Noon, 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM, 4:00 PM
Thursday: 6:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Friday: 3:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 5:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Sunday: 4:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM
Monday: 4:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 5:00 AM, 12:00 Noon, 7:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM, 4:00 PM
Friday: 6:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 5:00 PM
Sunday: 7:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Ideal Days for Doing Dhana Krshna Sankalpa
The most ideal day for this Sankalpa is Full Moon Day. However, you can do this any day of the week. You can also do this all days of the week if you wish.
Duration for Dhana Krshna Sankalpa
108 times takes roughly one hour. If time does not permit to do 108 times daily, you can do it nine times daily. My audio recording has the Sankalpa chanting for 108 times.
Preparation for Dhana Krshna Sankalpa
- Sit in North zone of your house facing North direction.
- Keep 108 coins for counting. Use one coin in your hands for counting per chanting.
- Keeping a white flower such as a Jasmine flower along with the coin in hand is beneficial.
- If you have learned Kundalini Yoga, keep your mind in Sahasra Dhara (or Thureeya) Chakra throughout the meditation.
- Put divine circle of protection three times. Imagine a circle around you and repeat these words in your mind, “May the almighty force protect us, guide us, lead us, support us day and night, at all times, in all places and in all our duties.”
- Keep your eyes closed throughout the period.
- You can download the audio and play it and follow the chanting. Over time, you will memorize it.
- Sit in a quiet, clean place.
Text of Mantra for Dhanakrshna Sankalpa
Hari Om, Sree Om, Aiyum, Kliyum, Chavvum
Chandra Lakshmiye Namaha!
Swarna Lakshmiye Namaha!
Vang Sung Dung Ring
Veera Lakshmiye Namaha!
Om Hum Sarva
Baghya Lakshmiye Namaha!
Navvyum Mavvum Nadu Ezhuthagiya
Surya Lakshmiye Namaha!
Theiva Vasya, Bhootha Vasya, Loga Vasya, Raja Vasya,
Jana Vasya, Purusha Vasya, Sthree Vasya, Putra Sampath Vasya,
Naga Logathil Undagindra Sarva Jeeva Pranigalum
Un Vasam Aanar Pol En Vasam Aagavum
En Kudumbathinar Vasam Aagavum
Vasya Vasya Om Swaha!
Be blessed the the Divine,
Krish Murali Eswar.