Are you wondering what makes each man unique? Sixteen major factors make a human being unique, according to Yogiraj Vethathiri Maharishi. They are:
- Historical Age of Living
- Types of Learning and Education
- Pattern of Work/Labor With Which He was Engaged
- Policy of the Government and Administration
- Arts and Technology involved with his life
- Physical Age
- Friendship and Relationships which affected him
- Cultural Norms and Way of Life
- Moral Behavior
The 16 factors characterize every soul. The outcome of the 16 factors are seven values as follows:
- Structure of the Body
- Character and Behavior
- Intellectual Clarity
- Fame Among the People
- Strength of the Body
The factors characterize the Genome and Chromosomes of each human. We cannot limit the description of any soul with a particular behavior or value. The soul is an endlessly and ever-changing phenomenon of interconnected values.
Comment on my blog about What Makes Each Man Different
Do you meditate? Learn meditation. Learn Kundalini Yoga. Start your journey of consciousness.
Krish Murali Eswar.