On Saturday night, I got a severe migraine. For 51 years, I have never known even a headache. When it came, it came down massively on me. I suffered from 1:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. Even a small sound around me felt like thunder in my head. Eventually, my son, the naturopath and healer at home, Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, gave me energy healing. Within a few minutes, my headache came down, and I slept like a baby for a few hours afterward.
The migraine episode set me thinking. Why should I get a migraine? It was stress. I had allowed fears to develop in my mind. Vethathiri Maharishi had taught me a process of eradication of worries. I confess that I did not do the exercise regularly for the past few days as I thought I had been free of worries for over a couple of years. There were certain incidents in the past week that triggered distress in me and the disease called worry took over me.
How do I intend to eradicate stress completely in my life going forward? Here are my top 10 action ideas:
- Find the deep-rooted conflicts in my mind. Remove them.
- Take no stress. Not worth it. Eradicate them systematically.
- Categorize stress into five categories and take resolution in Alpha level of frequency of the mind:
- Act Now
- Plan & Act
- When I am under stress, remain in silence and introspect.
- Introspect regularly. At least once a week. Keep aside a few hours and introspect in silence.
- Read, write & remember ills of distress regularly.
- Surround me with people who are happy & cheerful.
- Read texts of Vethathiri Maharishi to feed into his positive words and energy.
- Find a plant. Hang all my worries before entering my home.
- Meditate & Practice to remain at Alpha level. It helps to be clear of distress.
Krish Murali Eswar.