May the almighty force guide, protect, lead, support me day and night at all times in all places and in all my duties.
Let the almighty force fill my environment with it’s energy and purify the atmosphere.
Let the almighty force descend upon my body, soul and mind and purify the same.
Salutation to my mother.
Salutation to my father.
Salutation to my Guru, Vethathiri Maharishi.
Dear Friends, may you and your family live in good health, long life, enough wealth, peace, prosperity fame and wisdom.
I seek the blessings of all of you to start this journey to document my life’s lessons in this website in order that they remain as a guiding light for you and the entire world community.
I have learned a lot of lessons in my life. It is my endeavor to share some of my learning with you. These may or may not suit you. They are merely lessons as I understood them within my limited intellectual capacity and experience. You may have deeper insights into many of the subjects I will be detailing here. You need not agree with me on my view point. Do not take my word for granted either. I sincerely hope you think through each of the lessons and derive your own intelligent conclusion from it.
If there are errors, grammatical or contextual, they are purely mine. I apologize in advance for the same.
In order to guide me better in this journey, I wrote down my blogger’s code of ethics. These are the rules I shall follow in this blog:
- I shall write on my own.
- The words will be written as I hear them from my heart.
- I have learned a lot from the words of others. They act as my inspiration to write. I like to declare that most of my lessons belong to other learned people. I have only attempted to remain a student.
- I also like to own up my responsibility of inducing errors on my own unknowingly. I may take the freedom to give some twists of my own to the lessons passed on to me by others.
- I respect copyrights of others. While I will try not to violate it, if anything is brought to my notice, I shall take corrective action.
- Wherever I borrow words of others, I shall attempt to give due credit to the source. If I have missed out the source, and if someone points it out, I shall be glad to add the source to the blog.
- I shall work hard never to hurt the feelings of fellow human beings. If my words hurt, I seek my sincere apologies right here.
- I shall write with a sincere intent to leave a legacy behind so that my children, friends, relatives, colleagues, associates, and the future generation could take inspiration from the words and allow goodness to develop in themselves and in the world.
- I hold every opinion of my readers of this blog sacro sanct. Your opinion matters. Therefore, no matter how bitter they might be, I shall never delete your comments on this blog. Comments are unmoderated as long as they do not contain immoral and illegal content.
- I shall try to learn and put in adequate controls and checks to keep the website spam-free and virus-free.
- I shall never write about any topic that is sexual, violent or illegal.
- I shall not instigate any communal or religious thoughts through my writings. I might borrow words from religious texts in order to impress the readers about the point. I respect all religions.
- I shall write such that I uphold the esteem of my parents, my guru Vethathiri Maharishi, my wife and children, and the world community.
- I shall write to offer hope and courage through my words to those who feel low about themselves.
- My focus is not to make money from this blog. However, in order to cover costs and to promote the thoughts in this blog, I shall take the freedom to seek sponsors and advertisers.
- I reserve the right to publish the contents in this blog in any form and make it available at a cost.
- All rights are reserved in my name. No one shall copy or modify or use the content of this blog, in any form, in part or in full without my written permission.
- I reserve the right to offer premium content at a fee. Whenever I do sell an info-product or offer anything of commercial value, I shall offer a 100% money-back guarantee for at least 30 days.
- Most of the content shall be free and do not require any opt-in. However, I might choose to offer locked content that require a certain action such as a social share or opt-in.
- I shall respect the privacy of those contact details I have access to. I shall never sell the contacts to anyone ever.
- I shall not spam those who are in my contacts database. Every email shall offer an opt-out mechanism so that they could unsubscribe from my mails at any time.
- I shall not sell any affiliate products from my website ever. All outgoing links shall be non-affiliate links.
- I shall give full disclosure as per law and moral standards set by some of the best bloggers in the world. I shall remain open to learning from anyone on setting higher standards.
- I shall offer my content in words, podcasts, images and videos as and when time and circumstances permit me.
- I shall never advertise for this website through paid medium. I shall strive to offer quality content so that the website gets a loyal set of followers through word of mouth.
- I shall not resort to unethical methods in order to promote this website. If any such method, if employed unknowingly, is brought to my notice, I shall immediately attempt to correct the situation.
- I have a vision of a better world. I hope to do justice to help paint the picture of the future through my words.
- I have a desire to evolve. My learnings will evolve from time to time, I hope. My goal is not to remain consistent but to keep educating myself and share my lessons with others.
- This list itself will be updated. All changes will be clearly marked with dates.
Be blessed by the divine,
Krish Murali Eswar.
Ver 1.0 20 May 2014 Original version.