- Keep a pen and a notebook to write 10 ideas a day. Dedicate a notebook for it.
- Go public with the resolve to create 10 new ideas a day. The fact that I went public will add extra pressure for me to succeed.
- Publish the 10 new ideas every day in a public forum or in my website. Let my friends and wellwishers benefit from the list.
- Pick a problem to solve. Generate ideas to solve the problem.
- Make it funny and imaginative. Make it practical and useful, when possible.
- Study popular ideas on the daily problem on hand. Keep a log of ideas from others. Build on others’ ideas.
- Choose an interesting place and time to generate ideas. For example, when taking a bath!
- Keep my iPod Touch and Mobile Phone handy. Ideas might strike at any time.
- Never to go bed without ideating.
- Meditate daily on how ideas have the power to transform the world to make it a better place for all.
Do you meditate? Do you wish to learn to meditate? Attend one of our simplified Kundalini Yoga Workshops.
Be blessed by the divine,
Krish Murali Eswar.